Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Shower Day

On Sunday I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Heather. We had somewhere around 35/36 women in my house for the occasion. It was crowded...a bit humid...loud...and very fun. It was so fun to have all of our family and close friends here to celebrate Heather and Kyle and their new baby on the way. My Mom and I had tons of fun organizing and planning for Heather's day....hope she enjoyed it! Unfortunately this pregnant woman was not to into having her pic taken (what? 8 months pregnant and not wanting to be on camera a ton? i've never heard of that. :) ) ...so I only got a few pics of the set up and a couple of her.







3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

The flowers and tablecloths were so cute! Looks like a beautiful shower.

Carrie said...

The house looks awesome! Glad it all went well.

Amanda A said...

Looks like it was a good time!