Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Can Do It!!

Recently Chad and I finally got a king size bed...scratch that, we got a California King bed. It is basically the first time in my husband's life that he can lay in bed with his feet not hanging off the end. Obviously, we did not have a king-size bed frame so instead of purchasing one, I told Chad I was going to make us a headboard. After weeks of telling him, convincing him and talking about it, we finally did it. I definitely needed his help and when all was said and done, it looks amazing! I love it! Now...if I could only get the rest of my room decorated....





3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe you did it!!! I am seriously so jealous. I've been talking about it, but not acting for way too long!! Looks awesome. Now you have to tutor me! :) Or make mine.

Lisa Thomson said...

love, love, love!

Lesley said...

impressive! very cute!