Friday, September 9, 2011

Just Gross

We have an issue. A few weeks ago, I checked in on Sydney at night and noticed she had taken off her pj pants AND her diaper. Yikes! Well over the course of the next week or so I would go into her room after nap and/or morning wake up to her holding her diaper in her hand saying "diaper off." She would get scolded, etc and I just prayed the worst wouldn't happen.

Well...it did. Thankfully it happened to be on a day where Chad was home when she awoke from nap. All I heard was "Jen, come here--what you've been fearing has happened." I ran. I knew.

I walked in and was accosted by an atrocious smell. And I saw it. Poop. Everywhere. On her blankies, her buddies, her sheets, her pillow, the crib rails, her hands, her legs, her feet, her arms, etc. I scolded. She cried....she went in for a hug. NO WAY! I held her away from me and dropped her in the tub while Chad stripped the bed.



How is this my life?

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Oh.My.Word...Gross. I'm so sorry. Grant had done that when he was two, but just left it in a pile (thankfully) on the floor. Soooo sorry. Eww.