Friday, June 27, 2008

A Visit within a Vacation

On the tail end of our South Haven vacation, I headed to Kalamazoo for a short visit with my friend Carrie and her kids. Her and I had a great time catching up and the kids had a fun time chasing each other around. We love watching our boys together...and we keep telling them they are going to be friends whether they like it or not! :) In the meantime, Taylor was quite the hostess and we had some special time together as well. It was a great little stop on our way home--thanks for having us Leonards!!


Gavin trying to steal the spotlight.
These two were playing, chasing, playing, chasing....

Gavin was always trying to follow Zach's lead.
Tay was trying to reign the two monster in....unsuccessfully.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love these pics, and love the commentary. THe first one is seriously so funny with Gavin and his arms streched out! Also, I'm glad to see you got a picture with Taylor in there... because I didn't manage to get one of those...

Jen said...

I'll send them to you but I have some funny ones--basically all "in action" shots. Typical!! I wanted to include Tay too b/c we love her just as much!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, fun playdate! Is this the outfit you bought in Michigan City?