Friday, July 25, 2008

20 Minutes Or Less

The other night I made dinner and it reestablished in my mind why Moms who cook every night are amazing. I was making a very simple dish (20 minutes or less prep) and while doing so let Gavin roam around the kitchen floor and the surrounding areas while I did what I needed to do. Below, you will see pictures of what happened to my nice clean house by the time my dinner was complete. It just goes to show that when choosing a recipe, if it says Prep Time: 20 minutes or less...add another 20 minutes on the end to clean up the mess your child makes while you make this "quick" and "easy" meal.





Ending with a look of pure innocence...as if he did nothing wrong. If only I could have gotten him to spend that 20 minutes in this contraption...but he only wants to be confined after the damage is done.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Very familiar scene. Just wait... Ha! Ha! I love the last picture, and how he looks all innocent.