Friday, January 16, 2009

Goodbye Mullet

Ok, so over the last few months there has been much debate about Gavin's developing baby mullet. Chad, my brothers and basically all the males think that Gavin is rocking a mean mullet these days. Me, my mom and the other ladies...think it is adorable...his long hair that especially when humid gets all these curls in the back.


Chad and I agreed that we would keep it through Christmas and our trip to the hot, humid Dominican so we could enjoy those curls. However, upon coming home, we knew it was time as the curls were few and far between and the hair resting on his collar...had to go.


So...Saturday we took Gavin for his very first haircut. He looks like such a handsome little boy now....I just can't believe I had to cut my baby's curls.

The "before" picture...trust me, this makes it look way worse than it was with it being wet.
More before.

During his haircut, he was pretty tolerant...he watched some cartoons, "drove" his plane and once he was given some animal crackers, he was good to go.

He was being so well behaved.

The "after" shot.

Can you believe this handsome little boy?

No more baby curls....Sigh...

4 comments:

Lesley said...

so cute! He looks so grown up!

Lisa Thomson said...

While I did love his little curls, he is so adorable with his big boy haircut!

Carrie said...

I love his new hair cut! They did a great job, and he looks so handsome and like such big boy now!

Amanda A said...

I can't believe the difference - he went from the baby look to a little boy. So cute!