Tuesday, January 6, 2009

M.I.A.

Yes, that is me. Missing in Action. The last few weeks have been a crazy whirlwind that I need to post about but have not had even a spare minute to do so. In a nutshell, about a week before Christmas, Chad and I bought a house (w/o selling ours)...and since then we have been mad cleaning out our house to get it on the market, boxing, organizing, purging, headed to detroit, came home and had Christmas, went to the Dominican Republic, Gavin popped two molars....and it just hasn't stopped since. We are totally sleep deprived and have no energy to spare. So...hopefully...by the end of this week, I'll have some pics to show you of what we've been up to lately...which is alot. (FYI--I'll probably back date them so they are in chronological order and all.) :)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Conrats Jen! Can't wait to see the new house! How fun!