Sunday, March 21, 2010

March "Firsts"

We've had a couple of "firsts" this month.

Sunday, March 7 - first sweet little baby giggle. I kept prompting it until my cheeks hurt it was so cute. We've had a couple repeat performances, all as magical as the first, but they aren't commonplace....yet.

Sunday March 14 - first roll over, tummy to back. I heard Syd screaming mad in the middle of the night so I went to go check on her, and guess who was laying there looking up at me (she sleeps on her tummy). However, we've only seen this one other time, last week, after a nap in her crib. I cannot get her to do it on the floor or during playtime. Which poses the question--is she screaming because she rolled over in bed or rolling over because she is screaming?

Somewhere mid March - Syd's first cold...complete with runny nose, congestion and cough. Breaks. My. Heart. Thankfully, not long lasting.

This is just a few to not in our year of firsts to come....

1 comment:

Lisa Thomson said...

There is seriously no better sound than those first few giggles! Love it!