Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Accident Prone

We've officially entered that "accident prone" stage with Sydney. She's constantly pulling up on things she shouldn't, climbing on things she shouldn't, letting go when she shouldn't and knocking her head on things she shouldn't. I'm usually trying to safe guard her face from all these falls on the coffee table, toy box, stairs, chairs, desk, etc. Unfortunately, I can't always be there.

I THINK this happened while pulling up on the leg of her highchair...but I can't really be certain.



(the morning after)

(morning after and incidentally first -and only-time with a sippy cup)

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

Poor Pumpkin! I hated that stage...but at least she's still smiling!

Lesley said...

oh my...looks like she'd get along great with Charley. :)