Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fish Out of Water

So today before nap, I was giving the kids a bath. When they take a bath together, chaos ALWAYS ensues. This time was no different. Sydney is going through a "stand in the tub" only phase which is particulary annoying and frightening especially with her wiggle worm brother all over the tub ready to take out her legs at any moment. At any rate, as I was about to get Sydney out of the tub, I realized I forgot her towel in my room. I instruct Gavin to be very careful by Sydney and go RUNNING to grab the towel (yes, I'll admit, I've done smarter things than leave my two children unattended in the bathtub). I come running back into the bathroom and this is what I see:


HOW did that happen?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hilarious. Love this kind of post.. it is for this reason we started blogging in the first place! The looks on both of their faces are priceless!

Amanda A said...

LOVE it. So funny!

Lisa Thomson said...

Classic! They both look so darned proud of themselves, too!