Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of School

Already?  I feel like summer just started!  I've loved having Gavin home this summer and we've done so many fun things....but he is SO excited about school!  He loves going to school!  He is back in Mrs. Amy's class at Spencer Trail and definitely feels like a veteran.  I love to see his excitement about school but Sydney and I will miss having him home with us girls!

The first day of school was bittersweet at home....I couldn't believe how quiet the house was!  This made me so sad....because I missed my buddy...but it made me so happy...because who would have thought my little speech therapy kid would fill a house with so much sound!  I'm so thankful to recognize that I miss his voice while he's at school.

However....I'm sure he doesn't miss us!

"Meet the Teacher" night at school.
Gavin is very excited to be in the Blue Neighborhood still! 

And now we commence the first day of school pics.  They are too cute....




No comments: