Friday, March 7, 2008

Here we go...

So after making lots of fun of lots of people...I've decided to do this whole blog thing. To be honest, I'm still not sold on it. However, my son is about to turn 6 months old and I have come to the realization that time is just flying by. I have also come to the realization that I am awful at documenting and organizing pictures, events and milestones of his life. My girlfriend who got me going on this told me at the end of a year you can have your blog printed and bound in a book. So, this blog is mainly for my own sake...because I can admit I will never scrapbook. I was born without the skill, creativity and patience it takes to scrapbook. That only leaves me with the guilt of not scrapbooking. So...here comes my shorthanded version of a scrapbook and I am sharing it with whoever is interested.

1 comment: