Saturday, March 15, 2008

Making Mommy Sweat



Yes, the title is correct--the one thing that makes this kid's Mommy sweat more than her workout class is getting this boy's picture taken. I'll be the first to admit that I was way too naive going for Gavin's 6 month/Easter pictures. I mean, my post-colic baby is SO smiley and happy. And the best thing about his smiles is he isn't stingy about them--he'll flash them to anyone. So I thought this would be a piece of cake. However, at the end of a very long photo shoot, I was dripping...yes, literally dripping...as in hair stuck to the face...wet trying to get this child of mine to crack a smile. Everything that is funny at home was no longer funny and trust me, I threw all disclosure to the wind and made a complete fool of myself in public working to get a smile. At the end of the day, we have PLENTY of goofy faces (see pics 1 and 2) and finally when almost all was lost, he gave us the last picture....and that sweet, sweet pic makes it all worth it.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Very cute pics Jen. I need to add that cute face to my fridge! :)

Nicole said...

Jen they turned out so cute!! By the way, I love that you are blogging now!