Friday, May 9, 2008

Sunny Florida May 2008

Gavin was eagerly anticipating the arrival of our plane.

Thankfully there was lots to look at since we were delayed!
Chilling in the shallow end of the pool.

Um...not in a swim diaper.
But seriously, aren't those the best looking thighs you've ever seen?

He had it made in the shade.

I mean what is better than this, laid back in the pool with a bottle.
Hanging out in his floating raft.

He loved being held and swung around in the pool.
Lots of playtime with Grandma.

And of course Mommy.
So cute...moments later he peed all over me I believe.
He loved all the attention from Auntie Heather.
a> Already looking for Daddy I think as we approached Chicago.

This past weekend, we went on a little girls weekend to Florida--well, the girls and Gavin. My mom, my sister-in-law Heather, Gavin and I went to Naples for about 5 days to enjoy a little R&R and close up the house for the summer. We spent our days laying in the sun and the pool just reading and of course playing with Gavin. He LOVES the pool. He is such a water bug. In fact, if he was getting kindof crabby, we just put him in the pool and he was so content. It was great. His Daddy was very kind to let us go for that long b/c we know it was hard on him being left out of all the pool fun with Gavin. We did have a very nice time though so thanks for taking us Mom!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like a great time and Loving all the pics.. and seriously I cannot BELIEVE those theighs! That is seriously hilarious. He is growing up so much, and in some pics I feel like he looks like a totally different baby! I can't wait to see him!

Lesley said...

Gotta love those thighs! Priceless. I hope I get to see him soon!