Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Engagement

The Saturday of Valentine's Day weekend we helped throw my brother Chad and Lorien an engagement party at Kyle and Heather's house. It was fun...it was rowdy...it was so much "younger" than me. We had a really good time talking about the upcoming wedding and celebrating with their friends and simutaneously having a night out without kids (yay us!). It did happen to be Sydney's first overnight stay at my parents and although I was a bit more worried about how I'd do than her....we both did great. :)





When you show up to a party with your alcohol and/or mixers in a Pampers box, either you are "super classy" or way to old to be at the party. For us, maybe a little of both?

Aaron, Brad, Kyle
Air guitar....I think.

Wheaton ladies and Chad.

Group pic...of those that remained around 1 am.

Aww, the happy couple.

Just hanging out.

3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

Looks like fun! Love the pampers box. Classic.

Lesley said...

flippy cup i see? looks like fun!

Amanda A said...

I was wondering when we would see some pics from the imfamous beer pong/flippy cup par-tay! Fun times!