Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleepy Girl

I haven't made a post stating the fact...but it's official. Sydney is sleeping through the night!!

Turn of events happened right around 10 weeks...we had a week where we had to "work" on it by putting the paci in her mouth or calming her a little bit...I had already weaned my nursing time down to 60 seconds (literally)...and she fell into the rest herself. Her last feeding is a dream feed btwn 10-11 and we're still working on a wake time of 7 but right now its generally btwn 6 & 7. yay!


As for sleeping in her own room...this poor girl was jammed into her bassinet for another week or two. For some reason, I couldn't pull the trigger on that one too quickly. Actually, the first night she slept any further than 12 inches from me...was he first overnight stay at my mom's house (sigh!). She was a champ about it though, and so was I. :)
For the record, Syd is a tummy sleeper and I can't resist those cute chubby cheeks everytime I see her in bed.

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

She is just too cute! Who can resist a sleeping babe? Congrats on making it to this all-important milestone!

Amanda A said...

Love.