Wednesday, October 20, 2010

11 Months

How are we rapidly approaching 1 year already? Well...since I can't stop her from growing, I might as well get right to the status update.





- Walks. EVERYWHERE. Preferred method of travel no doubt.

- Done nursing officially. Last time was the morning after my return trip from Homecoming. She was still fine with it and would have nursed forever but I was ready and truthfully, there wasn't much left for her anyway.

- She is experimenting with so many new sounds and will often try to repeat your inflection. In fact, although I am the speech non-believer....even I have to admit, I think she says DaDa, MaMa and Uh (for Uh-Oh). I wasn't buying it but sure enough, she'll scoot right up to my feet and say MaMa until I respond.

- She's starting to "pretend" and loves to pretend watch us drink out of her bottle or eat her food.

- She LOVES to be tickled and kissed in the folds of her neck. She just giggles and giggles. I love it.

- Starting to love to "wrestle" with Chad and I when we are on the ground. She will walk up to you and just flop on top of you until you roll around with her.

- She's just starting to show food preference. Its almost as if she realized that this solid food thing was a permanent deal so she didn't have to shove it all in for fear of it going away. She will now eat things by color or texture or whatever else and although she's inconsistent, she's definitely opinionated.

No comments: