Monday, October 25, 2010

Hope Homecoming

This year marked my 10 year college reunion...and it just so happened to coincide with Delphi's 100 year reunion! What a reason to celebrate! I went up to Holland for a weekend full of fun festivities. Friday night was a girls night--complete with dinner with my girls, Delphi lit meeting, party at the Park Theater and out on the town. Saturday, our hubbies came up and we went to our 10-year reunion dinner and then out with the Leonards and Hassenriks. So fun--up until the point that Chad got the flu Saturday night. Eww. Other than that, so glad I went and was able to go back and spend some time reliving the glory days! :)

Dinner at the Curragh.

Lindsay & Lesley

Jamie (7 mo preggo!!), LP (all the way from Texas!!) & I

Delta Phi dear gold and blue, forever we'll be true to you....

Carrie, Tenille and Koop

Woo-hoo Delphi!

Drinks at the Park Theater.

Partying at the Park.

Carrie, Les & I.

LP & Jamie still holding out.

End of the night...the final four.

Home sweet home our Junior year!

Pledge Paddle making up the wall.

Can't believe how this house has changed...but is eerily still the same....standing on the stairs on our way up.

Cottage should be blue...but it still has a place in my heart.

10 year reunion dinner.

The Leonards.

Chad & I

Boys will be boys.

1 comment:

Amanda A said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all (minus the flu, poor Chad!) and how fun to walk down memory lane. Oh, the glory days of college!