Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spencer Trails & Moppets Christmas

I was able to go to Gavin's preschool Christmas party at Spencer Trails this year. It was so cute. It's so easy to get bummed about the fact he can't be in a Christian preschool where he learns the true meaning of Christmas but it was fun to see him in the environment he loves so much. He was SO excited to show me his friends and everything in his room. Adorable.

So even though he can't be in a Christian preschool right now, he's also been having a lot of fun as part of Moppets this year. At our Christmas brunch, the kids came in and sang a few songs which Gavin loved. All though he couldn't get the words out, it doesn't stop his enthusiasm!

Here we are at school.....

Snack time.

Reading a book with Declan.

Gavin & Lily coloring their Santa pictures.

Gavin & his completed snowman craft!

Playing a present passing game during circle time.

Listening to Mrs. Amy's story at the end of the day.

MOPPETS.....

Jingle Bells Fire Up, Fire Up, Christians...

FIRE UP!!!



2 comments:

Amanda A said...

Um, can I just say that I absolutely love your little man! He is getting so big, so I guess I can't call him your little man anymore. :) So sweet! And the school looks awesome!

Lisa Thomson said...

I agree with Amanda...these pics make him seem so grown up!