Thursday, June 30, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day....such a great day to celebrate our Dads. We spent the day with family at my parents house and then with some quality time at home. I was so grateful to spend time with my Dad whom I love....even more so watching how much my kids love their Papa.

But most importantly, I love a day that celebrates my kids dad...because he's pretty much awesome. I'm grateful to have him and it fills my heart with joy to watch him with our kids. Their love for him is unparalleled.

Daddy and Gavin.
Closest I got to a good pic of Daddy with these two.
Daddy's little princess through and through.
Grandpa Tom and all his pants-less peanuts.
Presents for Daddy.
Gavin's special card he made for dad at school.
Not sure who is more excited about their special books for Daddy.
She is too cute.
I want to wipe off her face....and then eat her. :)
Syd and Daddy.
Gavin being silly...while there is tickling in the background.

No comments: