Friday, June 17, 2011

Visit with the Leonards

Just after school was out, Carrie came down for a few days with the kids. She arrived on Tuesday and we convinced her (wooing her with the zoo) to stay until Thursday. It was so fun having such a busy household for a few days. On Friday morning, my kids woke up and didn't know what to do with peace and quiet and no friends to play with! I always love spending time with Carrie and her kids and this was no exception!
Taylor the gladiator!
Sidewalk Chalk.
Love the artwork that summer brings!
Everyone was just swinging and playing.
Little Lo-Lo.
Sydney hamming it up.
Taylor showing off her skills.
Zach getting ready to climb to the top.
Best buddies (geez, doesn't my kid's mom own a brush?)
Traffic jam.
I Heart Them. So So Much.
And them.
Flying kites with Uncle Chad/Daddy.
Rub a Dub Dub--4 little munchkins in the tub!
Chaos ensued.
During naptime Carrie and I got our craft on.
It was pretty productive!
Every good visit involves a little wrestling.
And they all got in on the action.
Zach taking his turn on the trampoline.
Up to no good.
Headed to the zoo on Thursday morning!
Taylor was SO excited about the zoo. We had a map at home that she pored over the night before and the morning of making sure to inform us of EVERY animal she wanted to see. And trust me, we were seeing them all. :)
Giraffes.
Me and the kids.
Carrie and her kids -- unfortunately, best pic I have.
Up close and personal.
How Tay measures up against a bison.
My wings are this big!
Looking for Nemo!
All five cute kiddos.
BFFs.
Seriously, these two are one of a kind.
Love her.
Gavin and the walrus.
We actually saw the tiger up on the move!
Happy to see lions and tigers and bears! Oh My!
So cute.
So pooped.

1 comment: