Monday, June 13, 2011

T Ball

So we signed up Gavin for a t-ball class and it's been....interesting. Let's just say, I don't know that t-ball is Gavin's natural gift. :) So far he does like it and Chad or I have been helping him along while out there. He likes to play and takes his turn when hitting, catching etc but he's less than attentive when it isn't his turn. He's often standing in the field pointing out bugs, playing in the grass, staring into space or turned the wrong direction. I've told my parents I have another "Kyle" on my hands....all too interested in the world around him than to pay any attention to the task at hand: t-ball. But he looks adorable...we just need ALOT OF PRACTICE. :)

Stretching...and yes, this is pretty much the whole class! :)

More stretches.
So proud with his mitt!
Gavin's turn to bat.
Running bases.
The field.
Check out that swing....see what I'm sayin?
Every good baseball experience involves ice cream so we took the kids for their first creamery of the summer that night...still a little chilly but fun nonetheless.
Oh Sydney, there goes teh baby cone.
Ice cream skills are a work in progress.

1 comment:

Lisa Thomson said...

Him in his hat and mitt...precious.