Wednesday, October 29, 2008

13 Months Came & Went

So, Gavin's 13 month update basically just came and went. I never did post anything about what he was up to but I feel like lately I am always playing catchup with this blog. Anyway, thought I should at least mention it so in two weeks when he turns 14 months and I forget to blog about it I won't feel so bad.

Regardless, there is nothing much new to report since 12 months...still no words, just a lot of "eee eee" and pointing. Hmm. He understands ALOT of things though that's for sure.

He is still a crazy boy and loves running around tackling things (and/or people), head-butting things (and/or people) and making himself laugh constantly.

He is starting to get a stranger danger complex...he used to be Mr Personality when it came to strangers but lately he just prefers Mom...even when he knows people, it is taking him longer to warm up these days. Although, I'll often catch him randomly waving at strangers as they walk by...to which most strangers get very excited. So, I'm hoping it is just a short phase.

Obviously he's been walking like crazy--he has no fear and thinks he can walk wherever, whenver, etc.

Two naps still--he does good with that. On an average day it is an hour and a half in the am and the pm. I can live with that. I like having two breaks a day but I will also like having my whole morning free when he gives it up.

He is a big eater...I mean BIG. He eats a lot and basically eats everything.

He is full time sippy cup and whole milk...transition went really smooth.

Each day when he hears the back door open he takes off at a run to the back door to see his Daddy. It's really really cute so I encourage by saying things like "Who's here?" because I seriously love it.

At 13 months...he is super fun but such a busy body. We're having a good time with him I just can't fathom what I'll do when winter hits...I'm just imagining going a bit stir crazy not getting out alot. Until then...we will keep going out and taking walks until we freeze our little buns off!

No comments: