Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good for Something

Husbands are good for something...well, alright, they are good for ALOT of things but in this case, good for blog fixing! I'm so glad my husband is smarter than me when it comes to computers b/c I was very discouraged about the issue I was having. Apparently to all of you viewers, it wasn't so obvious but all my profile stuff was at the bottom and the alignment of all the posts had gone awry. How this happened, I don't know but it had something to do with my "Fun in the Sun" post which I was dreading having to redo. However, Chad took a quick (very quick) look and had it fixed and his answer...just a simple HTML writing problem. He says he won't divulge his secrets ...and I am fine with that as long as it worked! Yay to Chad! Thanks hubby! You definitely are good for alot of things but today....you are great for blog fixing which translates into making your wife happy. And isn't that the ultimate goal everyday?!?! :) Love ya!!

No comments: