Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hope Homecoming

So this past Friday night my girlfriends from Hope College and I all met up to go to Homecoming at Hope. It took a lot of pre-planning but finally we got 9 of us together for the night. Some of us hadn't seen each other in quite a long time so it was a MUCH needed reunion. We started with dinner at the Curragh..followed by an old-school trip to Sammy's...a stop at the Delphi Cottage...drinks at the Brewery and we ended the night at the good old Dirty Bird (Parrot's). The whole night was hysterical and nostalgic and crazy and fun. I loved hanging out with my girls again and it felt just like no time had passed. Just instead of talking about biology tests and Frater parties, we were talking about management positions, working moms and playdates. It was a perfect night to reconnect. I miss you all so much and am so glad we could do this! Can't wait until the next night out...



Starting out the night at dinner.
Drinks & Dinner at the Curragh.Jamie & I.
All of us crammed in Lesley's minivan...also called a spaceship.
Outside our famous old convenience store- Sammy's.
Dirty Dirty Bird. College Roomies!
Delphi Homecoming Brunch...the few and faithful that made it.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I have to say...hotties all around!