Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dare to Scare

Saturday night we went to my cousin Anne & Dave's annual Halloween party. We weren't planning on going until the last minute when Chad's parents so kindly volunteered to babysit so our costumes weren't much but we still had a great time! There was a variety of costumes that night most of which weren't "scary" but they were scary in how REAL some of them looked! It was great so see all my cousins and we had a really fun time seeing everyone dressed up. Here we are in our alter-egos for the night.


Chad as "Joe the Plumber" and Jen as "Erin" and by that I mean my cousin who is a huge packer fan and pg...it is kinda silly and only made sense to my cousins, but the cheesehead was so worth it.

The cousies and Dave as the leader and his many wives from the Texas religious sect whose children were taken earlier in the year. Note the sad and submissive faces.

Joe the Plumber, Lars & the Real Girl & Ty Pennington.

I guess this should be called "Erin...and Erin."

No comments: