Thursday, December 24, 2009

Photo Shoot #3

Yes, yet another photo shoot. This one is actually official. When Syd was just about two weeks old we had a photographer from Bella Baby come to the house to take a variety of shots--newborn shots, family shots and some of the kids for her birth announcement/christmas card. Overall, it was a success. We got a ton of cute photos and although I was hoping for a more "creative" vantage point in some of the shots, the main thing was she cooperated and Gavin was smiling! yay! I look at these pictures and of course, just gush over how beautiful my two little blessings are. Here are some of my favorites (bear with me!)...
















2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

A-stinkin'-dorable. Love, love, love.

Lesley said...

What a beautiful family Jen! Great pics. She is growing up so fast. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Miss you guys! Luvs.