Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sledding!

Since we've moved into this house, Chad has been talking about our sweet built in sledding hill. We have a walk-out basement so there is quite a "slope" from the driveway down to our back yard. Finally, it came time to test it out this year. Chad called me on the way home from work on Friday night and told me to pull out the gear, him and Gavin were sledding today. He had bought Gavin some long underwear and snowpants for Christmas. So I did as instructed and got him all ready to go. Chad was excited, Gavin was excited...and I was cold just thinking about it. They did it though. Gavin loved it and kept saying "more, more." He truly is willing to try anything and loves being outside...no matter what the temp!



1 comment:

Lisa Thomson said...

I love the long underwear pic! (where's yours?!? just kidding)

How fun to have your very own sledding hill! We'll have to come over next snow. Lauris hasn't been sledding yet!