Monday, April 26, 2010

5 Months Old







Here are a few of Syd's favorite five month activities:

Growling.

Rolling consistently tummy to back...often in the middle of the night which causes her to scream like nobody's business. I often go in to her in the morning to see her little smiling face looking up at me. (At 5 months and one week, she has now rolled back to tummy 3 times.)

Chatter, Chatter, Chatter. She makes lots of noise, squeals, growls, giggles, coos and shrieks. Its super cute.

Wants Mommy. She often goes through periods each day where she doesn't want me to leave the room or leave her side. She'd prefer to be held...which is not always possible. At least this isn't every day.

Sleeps 3 naps a day still and from 7:30 pm to roughly 7 am (ideally).

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

Wow; 5 months! I love her shamu pics. She is such a little ham.

Amanda A said...

Her growling is my fav. hands down, that is awesome!