Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween fell on a pretty sunny Sunday and although it was still cold, we made it for about an hour and half outside before heading inside at the Thomsons to warm up with a yummy chili dinner. It was so fun to watch the kids together (although we did miss Harrison thanks to the nasty flu bug). Honestly, I have way too many pictures because I can't get over the cuteness of these children.

Gavin in all his puppy excitement.

First she can't see.

Then these two are hamming it up.

Finally--both looking in the same direction.

This is how they started...but it didn't last long.

Trick or Treat!

Can't believe people are really putting candy in their buckets!

Oh my. Cutest pair ever.

Syd's sweet tooth is getting the best of her.

A dog just like me!!!

Comparing candy.

My little lady bug stretching her legs.

Running no less.

Mom and my bug.

All this trick or treating makes a girl thirsty....

...REAL thirsty.

SO happy with his collection.

Dad brigade headed home.

One final group shot.

Ending the night with my work out...er, the kids horsey ride.

1 comment:

Lisa Thomson said...

so fun! glad we could trick-or-treat together!