Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Light Load

This is a picture of the contents of a carry-on bag headed to a girls weekend away (my very first!)--no kids, no husbands. I keep checking my list and racking my brain for what I am missing. Where are the diapers, pacis, extra outfits, bottles, dvds, crayons, toys, etc. Can't believe this is the only load I've got to carry for 4 DAYS!!




I cannot wrap my mind around the idea that for the next four days I only have to worry about feeding myself, getting myself showered and changed and put to bed. Is it possible to be simutaneously THRILLED and RELUCTANT?? When it comes to leaving my kids...I'm all talk...I'm going to miss those little munchkins like crazy....but if I'm going to miss them, I might as well do it poolside with a magazine, two best friends and a daquiri. :)

3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

HAVE FUN! I love that you have covered the essentials in your carry-on: money, gossip mags and chocolate. Can't wait to hear about it!

Amanda A said...

Fun, fun fun! Looking forward to living vicariously through you when I hear all about it! :)r

Amanda A said...

Um wait. what books are those and were they good?