Tuesday, September 30, 2008

7 Years Ago....

Yesterday marked Chad & I's 7 year anniversary. We were actually able to go out for a nice dinner together and hang out just the two of us...thanks to my brother and sister-in-law who watched Gavin for us. It was a very relaxing evening and it was nice to do something just us for a change. It's crazy to think we have been married 7 years already...it goes by quickly but I also feel like I have been married forever. These 7 years have been very good to us and although we have had our share of rough times, we know we are truly blessed in so many ways. We've changed so much since we were 23, young and freshly married...but we have grown to love and appreciate each other more and more every year. I have been so lucky to have a husband who is my best friend and partner in everything...and now an amazing father who loves his son with so much of his being. He continues to make me smile as I see him with Gavin. So Happy Anniversary to Chad and I...here's to the lucky 7 many times over.

No comments: