Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sore Glutes & a Photo Shoot

So today I wake up and as the day progesses, I slowly realize my butt and leg muscles are SORE. At first, I think this is so strange and can't figure out why...I was racking my brain thinking about what "exercise" I did yesterday that could have done this. And then I remembered....Gavin's 1 year photo shoot. For an hour I did the equivalent of lunges and squats as I freakishly yelled, "Peek-a-Boo"..."Mommy's gonna get you"..."Where's Mommy"..."Gavin, can you dance for Momma"...and I think you get the picture. All of these were done while I bounced around and gave my legs a work out. Seriously, come on...am I really this out of shape? Yes, yes I am. The pictures did not turn out very well (not due to my efforts, thank you very much) however, we at least got a few decent shots.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hahaha. That makes me laugh. So cute!