Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas To Us!!

Thursday night Chad and I went out on a great date night! We went out for a nice dinner downtown and then to see Harry Connick Jr.'s holiday show. It was SO great. Dinner was fun...it was so nice to relax and talk over a great meal and then head to the show which was....FABULOUS!! Obviously, I am a bit obsessed and a bit in love with Harry so for me the shows are always great but this one was fantastic. He did Christmas stuff and non-Christmas stuff and was super entertaining and funny...sigh...it was great and I left on cloud nine. However, when we left, per our tradition, I made Chad stand in 8 degree weather so Harry could sign our tickets! I make him do it everytime and this time he just kept repeatedly saying, "you're nuts." So...I may be but it was so worth it! The whole night was great.

We decided this would be our Christmas present to each other this year (even though it is so more for me than him) in hopes that the other big gift we'll give each other is a new house!!

Of course I forgot my camera....so no cute pics for the night. :(

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

oooh, i would have loved a harry pic. there's always next year!

Lesley said...

a new house?! So fun.