Saturday, December 20, 2008

Scary Santa

So every year we do Christmas with all the Persenaire's...aka the Looneys. This is all my Grandma Yonker's sisters and their kids and kids and kids. It is a fun night filled with lots of laughing, kids running, aunties guarding their pots of barbecues and always a strangely familial Santa. Yep, every year someone unluckily gets recruited to be Santa Claus and this year was no different. This was the first encounter Gavin has had with Santa where he even noticed and well....you can judge for yourselves how it went over...




Basically...it was pure and total terror on his part, but I gotta be honest, everytime I see these pics I can't help but laugh a little bit!

3 comments:

Amanda A said...

Oh my gosh, these pics are hilarious! He was so scared... do kids ever like Santa?

Lesley said...

Okay, I had to laugh too. So cute though!

Lisa Thomson said...

OH.MY.WORD! These pictures are perfection. Poor Gavin!