Friday, July 17, 2009

Halfway There

It is so hard to believe that I am already halfway done with this pregnancy!! Except for the time in the beginning when I was so sick, it feels like time has just flown by. Obviously, I'm super excited and aware that I am pregnant but I just never have time to focus on it. I'm so consumed with Gavin and whatever else life throws us these days, it gives me little time to sit and ponder about this little life inside me.

The time has come for me that I've officially had to "embrace the belly"...I started to really pop out this time around 17/18 weeks which is about a month earlier than with Gavin. So, at 21 weeks, I'm embracing the growing belly for what it is...bring on the maternity clothes...as unfashionable as they may be at times.

I've also grown quite accustomed to the little kicks and knocks I feel periodically in my belly throughout the day. Again, I began feeling these right around 18 weeks (or at least that's when I was certain) which was earlier than with Gavin. However, since its a fav part of pregnancy for me, they were a welcome change.

So, half way there and I know these last months will fly by...which just leaves me thinking, how am I ever going to be ready for this!?!?

3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

You are the most prescious, beautiful preggo chick ever! I can't believe it's halfway, either!

Lesley said...

Ah! You look great! I can't believe you are already halfway done. So happy for you guys!

Amanda A said...

Yay for baby Harris! Love the pics, and glad you are feeling better... not too long now!