Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ultrasound

This week we had our 1/2 way ultrasound and as you can imagine, it was AMAZING! This little baby of ours is quite the mover! I had to go to a different place this time than with Gavin and I'm not so sure about the system this time around....but, it all but makes up for it when you see that little baby moving around.


Everything looked great and I measured right on track at 21 weeks and 3 days. The baby weighs about a pound. We already decided NOT to find out so we'll save that surprise for November. :)


Overall, it was a huge highlight to my day...and a reality check. To put a little "face" to this baby moving around makes it all real and exciting. The baby was moving around a ton (which I could actually feel) and it kept moving its arm and turning its head to face us like it was saying "hey mom and dad." After seeing the ultrasound...although we have NO grounds for this, we think its a boy...it just reminded of us of Gavin. Guess we'll wait and see....


(I'll post pics later when I can get them scanned.)

1 comment:

Amanda A said...

Yay for baby Harris! BTW, I think you are having a girl. :)