Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Month Photos

For Syd's 6 month pictures, we had the same people come to our house that did her photos right after birth for Christmas and her announcement. We used a different photographer who I liked much better. I liked her & I liked WHAT she was trying to accomplish. However, she was an hour past when she was supposed to be here....and that hour really can make or break it when it comes to kids' pictures. In this instance, it kinda broke it. Syd would hardly crack a smile. Grrr. So, my super happy smiley baby just couldn't keep it together. Oh well. We got some cute family shots....here they are:





4 comments:

Lesley said...

love the pics! love the chubs!

Lisa Thomson said...

I think you got some great ones! Love the chunky monkey ones of her on the changing table.

Carrie said...

What great pics! I love those, so jealous you have have been keeping up and doing this. Oh, and way to go with the serious blog catch-up.

Carrie

Amanda A said...

Love! Seriously. Especially the ones of Gavin and Syd looking at each other - priceless. And the close up of her too - pretty girl! And your family ones turned out good too, so grrr for the non smiling ones, but yay to the rest. I think they all turned out great!