Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Harry Connick Jr.

I heart Harry for lots of reasons....his music, he's cute, he's funny, he signs autographs, he's awesome, he gives me a reason to have a super fun date night with my hubby.

Last week we went on a much anticipated (on my part) date night to see the one and only Harry Connick Jr. As always, his show did NOT disappoint with great music (beginning with We Are In Love and even including a fav excerpt of mine from Star Turtle) and banter with the audience that not only keeps you guessing, but keeps you laughing.

Chad and I had a great night beginning our night at Fulton's on the River and ending the night with signed tickets from Harry.

A perfect night....what more could a girl ask for?




2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

So jelioso. Glad you had fun!

Amanda A said...

where is your pic with Harry?!? Lov-er.... ha! :) glad you had a good time!