Friday, June 18, 2010

Lill Bit of Fun

On Sunday, we had an official Girls Day Out! Lisa, Lisa, Amanda and I had all purchased this groupon deal for Lill Studio in Lincoln Park. So, instead of just driving down and using our gift certificates, we decided to make a day of it. We started off our morning with an amazing gospel brunch at House of Blues. Next stop...1154 Lill Studio where we had fun matching fabrics and picking prints for our custom bags. We even had some leftover time to peruse some cute shops along the street. We made it home just in time for our babies to wake from naps and to find out everything in my freezer had defrosted (yikes!). We rounded out the night with Chinese at our house. Thanks to our hubbies for holding down the fort so us ladies could enjoy a much needed day away with each other!

Front row seats and plates full of deliciousness.


The Choir

Lisa getting her gospel on.

The ladies with the Reverend...
(not really, its the conductor, but it sounds more gospel to call him the Reverend.)
HOB

Lill Studio Pampering

3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

Best day ever!!! I may have had a bit too much fun. But when the Spirit leads...

Carrie said...

Ok, you know I am so jealous you went to LILL Studio!! I've so been wanting to visit that place!

Amanda A said...

SO FUN!!! I cannot wait to do another. And why do Lisa K and I seem to be wearing the same outfit in that one pic??? Fun, fun, fun. So glad my daughter takes bottles!!