Friday, June 18, 2010

Mommy's Helper

Gavin loves helping...in fact, we can use it as a bargaining tool...he always responds when you say, "Gavin can you HELP Mommy/Daddy with (insert task here)?" Its cute. Last weekend when I lost the "freeze" in my freezer, we were in a bind to make A LOT of meat and other things. This led to a make your pizza night...Gavin and I made 3 pizzas and some breadsticks. It was fun and a great activity for him and I do together. He likes to help with anything. He especially likes to help with anything regarding Syd...giving baths, feeding, changing, making her laugh and bringing her toys. I'd be lying if I didn't beam from ear to ear when I watch him do these things. Anyway...here's some pics of my helper:


Making pizza ...carefully applying each ingredient (that's exactly how a 2 year old does it right?)


So proud of his job!

Yum!! Barbecue Chicken, Ham & Pineapple and Cheese!

Gavin's helping feed Sydney...with an empty spoon. Yeah, kindof a tease.


But clearly, she loves it!


Seriously, I can't handle how cute they are together.

3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

That's adorable. Also, I like that Gavin is not wearing pants while he bakes.

Carrie said...

Very sweet. Love that he likes to help. Such a first born!

Amanda A said...

So cute! And sweet. I love your little helper... and Syd's super happy face in the pics. She loves her bro just as much as he loves her!