Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Wedding!!!

Chad and Lorien's wedding finally arrived!!! The weekend of Memorial Day we celebrated them and officially welcomed Lorien into our family. The day was BEAUTIFUL--the weather, the bride, the ceremony...it was all picture perfect. Chad and I stayed downtown both Friday and Saturday nights (made possible by my in-laws and my breast pump). It. Was. So. Fun. Seriously, I was a bit emotional seeing my BABY brother meet his beautiful bride and become a husband but we couldn't be more thrilled. Such an amazing weekend!


Helping everyone look their best, Lorien adopted the role as steam-cleaner.


Gettin' gussied up.


Lorien was absolutely breathtaking.


4 Bridesmaids - Joanna, Kelly, Heather & I.


Heather & I...finally relaxing at dinner.


The Yonkers. (weird!)


The "other" Yonkers.


My hubs and Tim.


The original "five girls."



With a couple additions, those 5 girls became 8!

Looking our best...no spit up, baby food or greasy fingers on our clothes tonight.


With the style Chad was sporting, it was only natural for Zak to want to be just like him.


Kyle saving a dance for his big sis.


Me and Lisa rocking our big night out!


The other breakthaking beauty of the night - my mom.


Geting Down.


Big Chad, Little Chad.


My little bro makes for a very handsome husband!


Some of the boys with a surprise visitor.


End of the night.


Excited about a Stanley Cups Final first game WIN!!


Love my family.

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

Gorgeous wedding, gorgeous night, gorgeous jenny, gorgeous pics! :)

Carrie said...

Very beautiful pics! Everyone looks amazing! So hard to believe your baby brother is married.