Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mama & Daddy

So I guess I should have posted a while ago....you'd think that as soon as I heard my little guy utter that sweet little "mama" and "daddy" that I'd be a posting fanatic.

However, probably b/c of his speech delay, I have been SO reluctant to post about it. Truthfully he's probably been saying Mama now for...well...along time...two months maybe? And Daddy was not long after. For awhile, I wasn't sure it was just in relation to us. For about a month now, we've known it is.

I have to admit...when he walks around calling mama to find me or asks me all day "daddy" (to which he now signs work right after saying it...as in Daddy's at work)...it seriously so cute.

He melts my heart with only one word...and well, I guess that's a good thing because it's the only two words we got! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

awww, the daddy/work thing is so adorable! yay, gavin!

Carrie said...

yeah, i'd definitely say he's been saying it for a while! Considering he was saying it when I was there back in April or whenever that was! You're too funny! I have a feeling he is going to bust out in full sentences for you soon!