Friday, June 5, 2009

The Zoo: Part 2

By the end of the summer, everyone that reads my blog (including myself) may be really sick of pictures of Gavin at the zoo. However, I feel like each time we go, I see Gavin experience new things and find delight in things he never saw before... or has seen before but just loves.

Today we went to the zoo with my girlfriends and their kids. It was so fun and so great to get the kids together. Gavin just loves being next to Cooper (a year or so older than him) and all the kids have fun watching and interacting together. Here's a few pics of our day.

Part of our day trip included seeing a show by the Little People. It was interesting but I have to say...Gavin was pretty into it and sat for a very long time watching with intermittent spurts of clapping.
Very intent on the show.

Bubbles!!Checking out the penguin house.
Hard to see us all....Becca & Elena, Sarah & Cooper, Gavin & I, Amanda & Jackson and Lisa & Lauris. Pointing out all the sea lions.
Looking for the dolphins with Coop, Elena and Gavin.

3 comments:

Amanda A said...

Oh my word! The pic of Gavin by the bubbles - such a big boy! Wow, I cannot believe how much older he is getting! Times flies! We had a good time today too. :)

Bethany Boer said...

Oh my word!!! Jake and I were there today too!!!! Seriously, it was SOOOO busy!!! I kept looking around for people I knew, thinking I must know someone out of all these people!! :) Looks like you guys had a great time again! We did too! I love it there!

Carrie said...

So, I'm thinking maybe going to the zoo when we come up to visit might be out of the question now? What are you guys frequent flyers?