Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Waterpark Fun

Last week we went on a group playdate to the Tinley Park waterpark. It should be no surprise when I say that Gavin was IN HIS GLORY. In fact, upon arrival, I barely had my stuff on the ground b/f he was headed to the water with determination. Right next to us were these mini fountains which he promptly stuck his hands, legs and face in...and clumsy boy that he is, within the first 20 minutes he had already tripped and gone under the water 3 times (each time coming up surprised but not the least bit upset).

The kids all had a blast playing and splashing in the water...and as for us moms, I have to say our enjoyment came out of watching the smiles on our kids faces...not from hanging with each other. We hardly had time to talk!! Next time...we need something where there is a bit less mom-hovering and more mom-enjoying!

By far, his fav part of the day.

Moms parked in the sun with the kids.

Lisa and Lauris.

Becca & Elena.

Gavin and Cooper running around in the splash park.

An ADORABLE pic of Debbie & Sophie.

Splashin around.

Gavin and his mom (with a major neck extension...I know you saw it but I am sorry now that's all you see). :)

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

It was a fun day! But I agree, next time we need more mommy-time. :) P.S. I totally LOL'd at your neck comment!

Amanda A said...

I laughed too, that was funny about your neck! Sad that I missed it, boo for croup. We'll have too plan another!