Monday, October 26, 2009

Gym Class

Back in May, I originally posted that I'd started taking Gavin to Gym Kinetics and said I'd post pictures....well, that day has finally come. We've been going now every week for 6 months which is a long time but each week Gavin continues to love it. He has definitely developed some new skills and we're still working on others but he LOVES LOVES the class....and the kids...and the running...and Miss Patty...it is just a great class for him.

I finally took the camera and took some shots of him which was difficult to do and most of them are "in action" so didn't turn out so great. Next week is our very last class for who knows how long. We aren't signing up for the next session for obvious reasons and after that, it isn't just me and my buddy anymore so its kinda hard to do a mommy & me style class...we'll have to see.

Log Rolling.

Slide.
Monkey climbing.
More monkey climbing.

Parachute play.

In position for vault jump.

Big jump! (a favorite)
Backward roll postion - step 1.

Check me out mom!

And over he goes!

Balance Beam walking.

The pit--without Gavin--showing what kids are supposed to do.

Sliding down Miss Patty's legs into the pit!

Crashing and rolling around like a crazy kid.

Jumping (a task still to be mastered.)

Super favorite activity--rings.

Swinging high.
Ladder walking.

3 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

what a fun class! thanks for taking me and lo...we'll hopefully be signing up soon!

Amanda A said...

Gavin looks like he is having the best time! How fun!

Amanda A said...

PS - my favorite pics are the log rolling and foam pit. Classic Gavin, I love it!