Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party I

The weekend before Halloween our friends Matt & Kristen Darling hosted a Halloween party. We were in a major babysitter crunch for Saturday night but Lisa Thomson's parents VERY graciously offered to watch Gavin when they were watching Lauris that night. So...off we went to an adult only Halloween party. It is always funny to see people you know (and those you don't) dressed up in crazy costumes and this night was no exception. I hardly took any pictures and only snapped a few when others did...wish I had more of the crowd in them!).

Before we left the Thomson's...Zak & Lisa (aka Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf) and Chad and I (aka pregnant 50's housewife and the milkman.)
Chad & I

Dave & Amanda....Yo Gabba Gabba and a cat.

Three guys in disguise.

Three ladies.

The guys with a pink lady.

Our gracious host...Mr Darling himself.

1 comment:

Amanda A said...

Serously, Dar cracks me up with his posing... hand on hip!