Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lauren Elisabeth Leonard

On Sept 12, my friend Carrie added her third child to the Leonard family. She had a sweet little girl Lauren Elisabeth. At the end of September, my mom graciously offered to watch Gavin for the day while I drove up to Kalamazoo to visit Carrie and the baby. The drive wasn't bad at all actually and although I did get to spend about 4 hours up there, it definitely did not feel like enough....which it never usually does. I was able to snuggle Lauren, catch up with Carrie and even was able to have a little time with Ben, Zach and Tay too. Congrats on another beautiful, healthy baby Leonards!

Sweet sleeper.

So tiny.

Perfect Pillow.
(I like to think she was making her first friend in there in my belly--telling Baby H, "I know you are still growing, but when you come out, we'll be friends.")

Taylor, me, Lauren.

Momma and her girls.

Me with the Leonard ladies.

2 comments:

Lisa Thomson said...

So cute! Love the one of her on your belly.

benjamin said...

Aww. Thanks Jen, and thanks so much for making the trip all the way up here to meet Lauren. We loved having you! I can't wait until this new baby arrives, and we can come for a visit!